Anyone given up coffee?

I’m gonna read through this whole thread to try and get some motivation to quit. I have about 3 coffee’s before 9 AM. Probably about 6-7 every day. I know it’s not healthy, but I just love it. I don’t smoke or drink often, but coffee really has a grip on me, which is just as bad.

To all the naysayers I would just like to say that when the Iran crisis worsens which it will and they fail to to get "the beans" through the straights then don't come courting favour with me as you make your bed and you lie in it. Be prepared for all and every eventuality and think ahead of the game by taking ownership and making yourself proactive.

Hormuz straights.

s9YnDVk.gif

Caffeine Stash.

PonjYKP.jpg
Nescafe Original????????

I'd rather suffer caffeine withdrawal.

I’m gonna read through this whole thread to try and get some motivation to quit. I have about 3 coffee’s before 9 AM. Probably about 6-7 every day. I know it’s not healthy, but I just love it. I don’t smoke or drink often, but coffee really has a grip on me, which is just as bad.
Where has this outlook come from that coffee is bad?

Coffee is a healthy drink!

Why would anybody give it up? Unless you have an allergy to it then I can’t think why anybody would quit drinking it altogether.
Like everything else in life, moderation is the answer.

I don’t care what colour the lid is.
Nescafé is shit.

I never espoused it was the dogs testicles but as an instant brew Dennis it's among the best of a bad lot. I would love to be able to buy high grade beans to see me through a crisis but when have you ever seen a survivalist do that. Bear Gryls eats dead sheep and drinks his own piss when hes out on maneuvers but I don't need to go to such extremes..

If You want my opinion on home coffee then there are lots of kool machines out there for the savvy consumer but when cost is factored in non offer as good a value for money as the Tassimo range. But a machine is only a machine and can only perform with what is fed into it's mainframe and so if hard pressed the brew I appreciate most is the Costa Americano. Tassimo Costa Americano is a specially crafted blend of coffee beans, roasted to perfection to create the same authentic taste of a Costa Americano coffee with a fine crema on top. Since it's ground from Rain forest Alliance Certified coffee beans every cup helps coffee farming communities build a better future and protect the environment.

Last edited:
Nescafe Original????????

I'd rather suffer caffeine withdrawal.

Start your day with Nescafe Original..The full flavour of Nescafe original makes it the Nation's favourite coffee ... Grab a mug and start your day with the great taste of their distinctive blend. Medium-dark roasted coffee beans and advanced double-filter technology, give every mug of Nescafe Original a rich, full flavour.

So the nations no's 1 drink (Source: Global data, Volume sales, 52w/e Feb 2018).

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/254889618

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.