Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Aké wins more aerial duals than Laporte and Stones says a lot about height importance too.

VVD really messed it up for a lot of people, every individual has to now possess his traits else they're deemed useless.

Over the past few years we have become a more cultured, footballing team. This includes our defence,albeit not everyone has the skills right now.I`m sure Maguire could do a good job for us but I see him play for Engand next to Stones and I`m afraid he looked like....well you may not agree....but he looks like a Richard Dunn type player! A few years ago yes, but now? and for however many millions LCFC can milk from us? No thanks. Ake if we can get him I think

Just a thought? but could it be we are playing the same game we played against the rags who won the bidding war and ended up with Sanchez and Fred??? He could be that bad I`m sure :)

Since watching sky iv never seen a headline saying Leicester have turned down City bid of x amount for Maguire, have you ?
TBH, I've heard them report we're not prepared to go above £60m, then both us & ManUre had bid £65m & that was both clubs maximum valuation, & then tonight SSN said ManUre had bid £70m, with City intending/having matched it.

Long ago I learned not to get twisted over comings & goings. The speculation eats up the hours, but I'm happy to wait to see the player holding/wearing the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.