Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he looked class in Chelsea's youth team years ago, if Garcia can make the same progression I'll be well pleased.

Always thought Ake looks a good player, he's got something about him. I'm surprised he never made it at Chelsea as he seems better than all their central defenders of the past few years apart from John Terry. Would be a good signing especially with Pep's coaching.

Well yeah. There are many, many more people who are right footed than left. It's much more likely that any given squad will have multiple right footed center backs that need to be fit into the team than left. There's nothing unique about right footed players being able to play on the left that wouldn't apply in reverse.

The uniqueness is that they do it their whole careers. Left footers don't, it'd require them to learn the role.

Look at Lenglet and Umtiti at Barca. Both very good left footed cbs. Only started together once though and conceded 4 goals.

Always thought Ake looks a good player, he's got something about him. I'm surprised he never made it at Chelsea as he seems better than all their central defenders of the past few years apart from John Terry. Would be a good signing especially with Pep's coaching.
Well said Riot, are you back on track now after yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.