Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent news this for the player and City. Struggling in the World Cup was a blow to him and probably his first setback as a player. To struggle again in Brazil would have been difficult for him, but he seems to have shown the character and quality required. I have't seen the highlights yet, but the reports sound good.

Internationals aren't usually good for players, but I feel Jesus needed this. Hopefully his run continues.

Is Gabby injured?

Tite praises Jesus
Brazil have lost just twice in 42 games under coach Tite, who praised Manchester City striker Jesus after the match.

"Gabriel impresses all the professionals that work with him because he never gives up," said Tite.

"People tell him 'you just have to put up with the pain and run,' and that's what I asked him to do.

I noticed on my livescore app tracker, commentary it said he was subbed due to injury.

Imagine being daft enough to write off a 21yr old kid who has been selected to play in two of the worlds greatest line ups.

It was the continued insistence to compare him to Kun, who has been the prems best striker since Shearer, that got me... if you like stats or not, all the trajectories are pointing toward records being smashed.... where people were falling short last year was failing to see his maturing game outside of the 18 yard box, dropping deep, ghosting defenders for fun, however, he’s yet to get this offside malarkey down so he’s related to le sulk....

Big year for Gabby, the prince will become the king imo!

It was the continued insistence to compare him to Kun, who has been the prems best striker since Shearer, that got me... if you like stats or not, all the trajectories are pointing toward records being smashed.... where people were falling short last year was failing to see his maturing game outside of the 18 yard box, dropping deep, ghosting defenders for fun, however, he’s yet to get this offside malarkey down so he’s related to le sulk....

Big year for Gabby, the prince will become the king imo!

Not failing to see,more refusing to see.Thankfully most saw the transparency where one or two were concerned.

I agree,a transitional season.......the boy is becoming a/the man.

Interesting to see him back out on the left for Brazil an starting to do the business. This is really exciting for him in our team IMO, as it means the whole front 3 could rotate all game and confuse the fuck out of opposition players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.