Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it hurt? Seeing him join City. You spent a lot of time and effort telling us he wouldn't come.

One, I only ever said it was unlikely and that pull of Pep may make the difference. Two, I have no feelings about him leaving Atlético but pleased he will develop under Guardiola

One, I only ever said it was unlikely and that pull of Pep may make the difference. Two, I have no feelings about him leaving Atlético but pleased he will develop under Guardiola
Lol you chatted some amount of dung about unwavering loyalty in the Spanish league.

I think the feelings you have is that you really, really do not like that City is a competitor of Barca, and that you therefore really, really do not hope that good things happen to City, such as the transfer of a player type which City really need. What you write, what you do not write and how you write things show me this. It is a healthy reminder for me that pretended friendliness can be something completely different, so thank you for that. I presume we will not see much of you from the day Barca is no longer a better team than City. The day will come. Messi will not play forever.

Dung that stands else the speculation on the player’s destination would’ve been long decided

You don’t have to like it but it remains true
Lol what? He wants to leave after a year! Lol you can say it's because of wanting to work with pep but he is young and will have another opportunity to work with pep meanwhile the team the team he loves so much desperately need him to stay, he could sign a new deal even to get them more money 63 mil in this market is a bargain but he hasn't. He has shown no more loyalty then any other player at any other club in any other league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.