City's New Kits - 2019/20

Has anyone tried to buy anything from DHGate recently? I tried to order the away shirt but I keep getting an error when going through payment

Has anyone tried to buy anything from DHGate recently? I tried to order the away shirt but I keep getting an error when going through payment
Could be related to the Cloudfare (DNS service that routes a large portion of internet traffic these days) downtime today?

Bluemoon was actually unreachable for nearly 30 minutes from certain regions today because of the outage and impacts may still be rippling out.

Could be related to the Cloudfare (DNS service that routes a large portion of internet traffic these days) downtime today?

Bluemoon was actually unreachable for nearly 30 minutes from certain regions today because of the outage and impacts may still be rippling out.
I wondered what that was - had me worried because I could get on one or two websites but others were all bad gateways. Thanks.

Went down this morning. Must say I'm not a fan of the plasticy shoulders. Plus they're a bit more snug fitting than Nike, so decided to get a SAAB retro for next season

Not sure if already posted but if buying more than one or anything else, go direct to the Puma site. Add code POPS19 to your basket and get 20% off. Need to do more than just one shirt as the 20% discount takes the price below the free p&p threshold. For example 2 shirts works out at £104. Hope this helps someone.

Great find thank you!
Made the costs a little easier to stomach :)

I think the Arndale shop has gone... : (
Yes, fairly sure it was gone when I was back in April.

The missus dragged me all about the shops and I didn’t see it where it had previously been located.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.