Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

Seems this morning was particularly bad. My mate and his missus arriving back from Canada had to wait well over an hour for luggage, then faced massive queues to get off the car park. This on a Wednesday morning with the schools still running. Dread to think what it will be like during the summer holidays.

Lol, just came back from there couple of weeks ago, it’s basically a hut next to the runway.

2w7oi0n.jpg
[/IMG]

The departure 'lounge', and that was when it had quietened down a bit.

We didn’t go in departures, we were advised to check in, hand over bags then go to a local cafe.
Had a bite to eat and a few beers then headed back 25 minutes before departure. And even then we were hemmed in waiting.
Yeah, we were told to go straight through security but what we didn't know was that our flight was delayed by 2 hours. The boards were showing it as on time but got a text off Thomas Cook once we were already inside. Nightmare wait for over 3 hours before boarding. Not even standing room, you literally couldn't move anywhere. Never again.

One of the best airports I've been to is Koh Samui,a quirky bamboo structure that looks like something out of fantasy island but very efficient and clean.

One of the best airports I've been to is Koh Samui,a quirky bamboo structure that looks like something out of fantasy island but very efficient and clean.
Absolutely class and and like a big kid I loved the ride on the buggy train thing to the terminal/plane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.