United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing overall wages between clubs needs a punch of salt as the costs are all different - who owns the image rights, how much of the pay is basic salary, and how much is bonuses, etc.

We have The transfer twietter thing claiming 250-300, citing Utd as a source; the BBC citing 200k, and Winter implying about 100-125. None of us know which is right, if any.
We know Winter is talking shite tbf.

I really don't understand the way they are doing their transfer business. I know they were stupid in the past but they are doing the same thing again and again and somehow believing something will click. It's very strange even by their standards.

Einstein once defined stupidity as making the same mistakes over and over again and expecting a different result.

I really don't understand the way they are doing their transfer business. I know they were stupid in the past but they are doing the same thing again and again and somehow believing something will click. It's very strange even by their standards.
Woowar's way of showing the Glazers that they don't need a DOF.
He is quite capable himself.
Bwahaha.
Bwahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.