New phone upgrade

Just got one of these bad boys too. Had a new P30 Pro but panicked when the Huawei/Trump shite kicked off and sent it back. Still learning how to drive the Note but hardly use the pen

I had the note 9 before I picked up the s10 plus

I have to say the pen surprised me. I didnt ever see myself finding a use for it. First note I have owned, always gone with the galaxy's.

In my job, I take a lot of notes and that feature was used daily once it was made available on the lock screen. Then once I'd started using it for that purpose I just found myself using it full stop. For browsing online, social media and all the rest of it.

Went to the galaxy 10 plus and I have to say I miss it. Will be getting the 10 when its released

Anyone with experience of buying a 'good as new' or refurbished phone? Any bad experiences?

Is the saving worth it?

Also, can anyone compare from experience the differences in owning Samsung vs Apple for:

- durability to physical damage
- battery life
- easy of use (I find apple very easy for phones) for phone/messages/internet browsing?

Anyone with experience of buying a 'good as new' or refurbished phone? Any bad experiences?

Is the saving worth it?

Also, can anyone compare from experience the differences in owning Samsung vs Apple for:

- battery life
- easy of use (I find apple very easy for phones) for phone/messages/internet browsing?

I have and wouldn't again as it's a false saving
In two years the phone will be knackered so you may as well have just gone for a new phone and looked after it

Is the saving worth it?

- battery life

I have a mint condition unblemished Moto G6 and the upgraded Amazon version to 4gig ram and 64g memory and open to any network. Receipt to hand and 12 months old. Paid £480 for a pair of them. Just took over the daughters sammy 9 plus so surplus to requirements .. Just advertised it for £125 but if you were interested and quote code blue 1864 I can get this down to £100 with a free protective case included. Finished in blue indigo and glass type back. Perfect order.

If I am not allowed to mention this mods then please delete as I appreciate this is not Ebay.

Is it worth shopping around for an iPhone XR? I’m with O2 who are fine but if one provider has a better deal then I’d move across.

And does anyone have experience in transferring data like contacts, texts and photos from apple to Samsung/android?

I’m seeing some very reasonable deals on mobiles.co.uk. Cheaper than O2 direct. Too good to be true?

I’m seeing some very reasonable deals on mobiles.co.uk. Cheaper than O2 direct. Too good to be true?
Similar question from me, has anyone used GearBest.com?

Looking for a good deal on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and they seem to have the best prices.

Some good deals on there Peoffrey but I cancelled as they are a part of the Dixons group and not a table I sit at. I ordered a 5 gig deal for £19 a month on the o2 network with 5 gig data and unlimited mins and texts but after 30 days you got £90 automatic cashback so no papping around. Factor this in and the deal was circa £11 so tip top value for sim only.

Also worthy of consideration is three networks new deal of unlimited data unlimited mins and unlimited texts on a 12 month contract running at £11 for 6 months then £22 for the other 6 months so a mean average of £16.50 a month and totally unbeatable

At the last G20 summit, Trump and the Chinese PM sat down and agreed to revisit the trade deal, so it looks like Trump's bully tactics may work. He also specifically said that Huawei's ban could be lifted as long as there were no security threats (there aren't any). Hopefully its sorted in time for the Mate 30 Pro, which will probably be a beast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.