Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil isn't ready yet imo. He needs increased game time, but I wouldn't want to be heavily relying on him in the event of an injury or two for the season. Our managed approach with him will reap the rewards in future years.
Excellent sense. Now, sit back and wait to be pummeled by the fanboys!!

We don't want him,we were clear ages ago,dave was over played because kev was out
At £31m, I'd be reconsidering that decision! As @Sir Joe Aguero said.

"£31m is crazy value for his G&A numbers. Even if he flopped, don't think his resell value would drop too much. We need a long-range option against stubborn packed defences and if KDB gets injured, always good to have an able deputy."

i think this is going to get Messy At £31 Million he is batgain in todays market and its a no brainer, but heres the bit i dont get, They can turn down the clause to leave The player gets 4,5 million and then can sell him for upwards of 50 MILLION SO ITS A WIN WIN FOR BRUNO

Bruno’s agent isn’t half hawking his client. All this talk of the Rags - I’m not sure it’s true.... they clearly want a move to the PL. have tried us and the Dippers and got nowhere, Chelsea not an option... probably end up at Leicester or Newcastle (if Ashley sells).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.