Angelino signing confirmed by club

I think it could be a fantastic signing, but I just think Zinchenko is too talented to be a bit part player.

Its part of being at one of the worlds best clubs,comes with the territory.There are only half a dozen certain starters in our team,so he wont be unique and i'm sure he'll get plenty of games across 4 trophies.

As for Angelino.....kudos to the academy,eh? ;-)

We arguably had 3 left backs last season if you include Delph. I can see Fabian leaving now, he isn't good enough for midfield and I think pep lost faith in him. Angelino becomes the second left back, zinchenko becomes a midfielder and will do very well. It's all good

So Zinchenko goes from 1st choice left back to 8th choice midfielder? Unless we get a catastrophic amount of injuries I’d put anything on him playing more games at left back than midfield or anywhere else.

We will simply have 3 left backs for next season. Mendy has just essentially missed two seasons, even if he’s fit for the entire season it’s a bit much to expect him to play the amount of games we see the rest of the established 1st choices play.

If they do all stay fit, and that’s a big if, it will inevitably lead to someone not playing as much as they’d want but it will provide immense competition in an area where there’s been none for 3 years under Pep and we will reassess the situation come the end of the season when they’ll be squad changes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.