United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, now I understand.
I doubt you do. This should help to clear things up for you though...

Quantum Tunnel effects can be recognized in classical PDEs and in quantum PDEs. In fact a tunnel effect is a change of transverse sectional topology in a solution of PDEs or quantum PDEs. In the last case one talks of quantum tunnel effect. These phenomena are characterized by integral bordism groups for PDEs and quantum PDEs respectively. Of course to produce a fusion of four protons into two particles (... example by Biswajoy ...) it is necessary to work in a suitable quantum PDE. But it is also possible to obtain a fusion of four macroscopic particles into two when their dynamics is described by a suitable commutative PDE.

;-)

PS. A good example of the Heisenberg principle working in real life is Paul Pogba. It's impossible to observe him, and at the same time measure his speed.

The mathematical formula can be expressed as follows...

Paul Pogba = shite.

Einstein did not like quantum theory, particularly Heisenberg's uncertainty principle which states that one cannot simultaneously measure the momentum and position of an atomic particle. The Sun shines because of quantum tunnelling, or the wave-like or probabilistic behaviour of protons which stems from this theory. This enables the fusion of like charged protons to fuse at temperatures which should not feasibly allow fusion to take place. It is called the Gamow Peak, the combination of Maxwellian probability distribution of particle speeds in a plasma with the probability of quantum tunneling.

Show off... this is the taking the piss out of United thread if you don't mind :-)

Yes he did.....

Oh no he didn't!

12. “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”— not Albert Einstein

Different versions of this quote appear everywhere (doing the same thing twice, expecting the same result, etc.), and we owe none of them to Einstein.

After Michael Becker, an editor at the Bozeman Daily Chronicle (a local paper in Montana), let the wrong version slide into an editorial, he did some research on his personal blog.

Becker traced the original back to Rita Mae Brown, the mystery novelist. In her 1983 book “Sudden Death,” she attributes the quote to a fictional “Jane Fulton,” writing, “Unfortunately, Susan didn’t remember what Jane Fulton once said. ‘Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.'”

Quantum Tunnel effects can be recognized in classical PDEs and in quantum PDEs. In fact a tunnel effect is a change of transverse sectional topology in a solution of PDEs or quantum PDEs. In the last case one talks of quantum tunnel effect. These phenomena are characterized by integral bordism groups for PDEs and quantum PDEs respectively. Of course to produce a fusion of four protons into two particles (... example by Biswajoy ...) it is necessary to work in a suitable quantum PDE. But it is also possible to obtain a fusion of four macroscopic particles into two when their dynamics is described by a suitable commutative PDE.

;-)

PS. A good example of the Heisenberg principle working in real life is Paul Pogba. It's impossible to observe him, and at the same time measure his speed.

Paul Pogba = shite.

;-)

Paul Pogba = shite.
The Heisenberg principle, I understand. It's the mathematical pogba theorem that I learned in 3rd grade. That hasn't changed at all.

Anyone reckon Sheikh Mansour took umbrudge with the banner staying up after he took City over, and he’s been orchestrating this from the inside ever since? It’s not like he hasn’t got the means, and it would certainly explain a great deal. Fucking oil cheat!

They are an absolute fucking shambles. Long may it continue.

;-)

Paul Pogba = shite.

The first part of your post was very informative.

I think.

The second part was basically a waste of time and bandwidth.

Because you’re stating the bleedin' obvious!

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.