'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

- Yaya’s sendoff leaves an even more bitter taste and his comments after are even more baffling now. He’s a stupid man though and people will call bullshit when seeing this.
The game at Arsenal when it was below freezing: Yaya asking the Boss before the game if they could go out a few times to warm up and get used to the cold was interesting. Here was somebody who was not likely to play but was thinking about the team.

"Always the referee Arsene. Always the same, Always the referee. Shut up you. You, shut up, always the media you talk"

The game at Arsenal when it was below freezing: Yaya asking the Boss before the game if they could go out a few times to warm up and get used to the cold was interesting. Here was somebody who was not likely to play but was thinking about the team.

Haha that's Yaya alright, completely selfless....

The only thing that bothers me about this series is that I think it will only be interesting for city fans and to a lesser extent existing premier league fans.

The ‘All or Nothing’ series has usually had better production values and felt more like mini movies than ‘fly on the wall’ documentaries. If you watch the American football versions, they will grip anyone, even if you have absolutely no knowledge or American football.

That’s where I think this has not reached its portential. it won’t, in my opinion, draw in any new fans

With the league season going so well, it did take away some of the drama. An 'All or Nothing' series on the 11/12 season would have been much more interesting, as that was such a gripping season for any neutral. It would have been fascinating to see the bust up with Tevez and Mancini at close quarters, what Mancini himself is like, Balotelli, what the dressing room was like after the defeat at Arsenal when we fell 8 points behind with 5 games left, and the title seemingly over, and the discussion Khaldoon and Mancini had after the game, and of course that last game.

Finally managed to see the series in HDR/2160p - outstanding detail. Shame I couldn't find it in this quality to keep

I still admire and place as an all-time City great and one of the most important players in our history, the Yaya on the pitch.

I don’t care what he said or did off it or after he left or what he says in the future. I’ve worked with dick heads who were brilliant at their job, we all probably have.

Jamie Carragher made a good point on Monday Night Football this week, when he said; “I didn’t care about upsetting my teammates because that’s all they are, teammates, not life mates. I speak to very few of any of my old teammates still now. If you get lifemates from some of them great, but even if that’s what they become, they’re still just part of the team anyway first and foremost.”

We do well at City, and well done to Mancini, Pellegrini, Pep, and Txiki, in buying good lads who don’t really cause trouble or act the dick head. So to have less than a handful this decade who can be called a bit of a dick takes some going. And if Yaya has said or done dickish things then I won’t hold him up as a great man, but by fuck he was a great player!

I will always admire and love his big moments for this club, and there were loads!

Does anyone know whether they filmed an All Or Nothing for the Treble Winning season just gone?

I really hope so, would love to see more behind the scenes stuff.

I’ve not heard anything, but would be surprised if they didn’t as I heard the last one was a much bigger success viewing figures wise, than they were expecting.

I don't think so.

I think Amazon filmed something with Bielsa and Leeds this year, but not sure whether it be an All or Nothing series.

I don't think so.

I think Amazon filmed something with Bielsa and Leeds this year, but not sure whether it be an All or Nothing series.

Maybe it was all the Amazon cameras and boom mics that tipped off Derby when Bielsa was trying to sneak into their trailing ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.