Pablo Maffeo

VOOMER

What are the odds of him returning now Angelino is heading back?

0 seems to have taken opposites paths to anglenio, one has seemed to improve and progressed and one has failed to do much.

He was always a far, far better defender than Angelino but doesn't offer anywhere near as much going forward.

Possibly in the future but not whilst Pep is still here and not while he fails to make an impact at first team level for mediocre clubs.

On a side note, Aleix Garcia was training this morning wearing his City shorts. It got me thinking. Usually, with a year left on his contract, I'd guess we were about to sell him but I wonder if there's any chance of extending his contract and loaning him out again next season. With the possibility of being in the middle of a transfer ban with David, Dinho and Ilkay leaving, he could be a potential backup for Rodri.

He was always a far, far better defender than Angelino but doesn't offer anywhere near as much going forward.

Possibly in the future but not whilst Pep is still here and not while he fails to make an impact at first team level for mediocre clubs.

On a side note, Aleix Garcia was training this morning wearing his City shorts. It got me thinking. Usually, with a year left on his contract, I'd guess we were about to sell him but I wonder if there's any chance of extending his contract and loaning him out again next season. With the possibility of being in the middle of a transfer ban with David, Dinho and Ilkay leaving, he could be a potential backup for Rodri.
Our pre-season training starts on Monday doesn`t it? Saw he posted a video of him jogging with a countdown to when the pre-season started. I remember Pep played him a couple of times, and if Gundo, Merlin and Dinho leave next summer with potentially a transfer ban coming in, he might have a career here

It seems like Girona just doesn t click for our teens. They don t play enough and seem to stagnate. I remember when we played a pre seson friendly and Maffeo was against Sane. He did the job perfectly. Sane couldn t dribble him once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.