Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much was nDembele ?
About 65m , but we’ve had to pay 1bn for a stadium , next year if you’re lucky enough to get to WHL you’ll realise it’s been a worth while investment , ITS the best stadium I’ve been to , Including Dortmund ,Ajax and OT , but no I’ve never been to SAN Siri ( too old) nor Barca nor Rm’s
We also have ones of the countries best training centre . I’ve often get to Chelsea and Fulham’s training grounds, as my son does refereeing down at their academies , and whilst they’re good they’re not a patch on Hotspur way

Well we’ve got NDembele and Clarke and it’s pretty strong that we are getting the Sessengnon twins and possible Ceballos on loan , we unlike City can’t afford a buy out clause of 80m for Celso
What's this "we unlike City" quotes, we heard you the first time, you've no need to repeat it 3 times, btw you beat our transfer record the other day, so your club isn't short of money as you make out.

About 65m , but we’ve had to pay 1bn for a stadium , next year if you’re lucky enough to get to WHL you’ll realise it’s been a worth while investment , ITS the best stadium I’ve been to , Including Dortmund ,Ajax and OT , but no I’ve never been to SAN Siri ( too old) nor Barca nor Rm’s
We also have ones of the countries best training centre . I’ve often get to Chelsea and Fulham’s training grounds, as my son does refereeing down at their academies , and whilst they’re good they’re not a patch on Hotspur way

You’re including the swamp as one of the great stadiums of Europe?

Fucking Hell!

The media hype is certainly working. The shithole in Trafford is just that; it’s falling apart and is full of leaks.

What's this "we unlike City" quotes, we heard you the first time, you've no need to repeat it 3 times, btw you beat our transfer record the other day, so your club isn't short of money as you make out.

Well said. Spurs owner is miles richer than the owners of, say, united or liverpool.
All this “we can’t afford“ from spurs fans should actually be “we don’t want to spend”, which is very different

You’re including the swamp as one of the great stadiums of Europe?

Fucking Hell!

The media hype is certainly working. The shithole in Trafford is just that; it’s falling apart and is full of leaks.

I judge a stadium on ease of access , and view point and atmosphere created by the Away fans , for that it’s good , better than the Etihad , in three tiers . Newcastle is a great stadium but the viewing is awful , once you get up them stairs .
I’ve always loved Villa Park , great old stadium, and Fulham is great , except in February with the cold wind coming in from the Thames
I hate going to Palace and Everton and Bournemouth( despite its being a new stadium it’s too small ) and I hate Stamford Bridge

I judge a stadium on ease of access , and view point and atmosphere created by the Away fans , for that it’s good , better than the Etihad , in three tiers . Newcastle is a great stadium but the viewing is awful , once you get up them stairs .
I’ve always loved Villa Park , great old stadium, and Fulham is great , except in February with the cold wind coming in from the Thames
I hate going to Palace and Everton and Bournemouth( despite its being a new stadium it’s too small ) and I hate Stamford Bridge

Please tell me you didn't award whl or nwhl if that's really what you're calling it many points for ease of access, its a fucking woman to get to, by far the worse stadium in London to get to. Perhaps Palace could give it a run for most fans, but even that's relatively easy for me. :-)

You’re calling Dean Court, a stadium opened in 1910, new?

OK.

Now I’m convinced you know what you’re talking about.

You’re calling Dean Court, a stadium opened in 1910, new?

OK.

Now I’m convinced you know what you’re talking about.

It was completely rebuilt and realigned 20 years or so ago. So it 'feels' new.

Please tell me you didn't award whl or nwhl if that's really what you're calling it many points for ease of access, its a fucking woman to get to, by far the worse stadium in London to get to. Perhaps Palace could give it a run for most fans, but even that's relatively easy for me. :-)

Far too much is made of this, IMO.

It has one London overground station less than 5 minutes from the stadium; another that is 10 minutes away; one tube station that is 20 minutes from the stadium; and another that is 25 minutes. Not to mention countless buses.

In fact, there's a third overground station that has just opened at Meridian Water, no more than 15 minutes away.

Maybe not as good as some other London stadiums but hardly a "woman to get to".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.