United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So - we do it again. Interest in Slabhead means the rags will spunk £90m + on the lad ( must be a fucking awesome pianist is all I can say ) and we bob in a pick up Nathan Ake instead? I really do worry that at some stage they will rumble our tactic...........is Lee Trundle still playing???
Was last playing in the Welsh leagues that I can remember but to be fair to him, he had / has far to much ability on the ball for that bunch of clogging chancers..........

Now there’s no wage cap(cough!), United can carry on spending on players, and continue growing their irresponsible player wages.

I have a bet each year with my raggy pal. ‘who will finish higher, Blues or Rags’.

Out of 10 years ive won 8, with various points starts. Initially he was giving me points starts. But as the years have gone by its swung to me giving them to him.

This season i have agreed om giving United 29 points. 29 points! And im still confident. I can see them going backwards again this season.

Ickle ol’ Ciddy eh?

I have a bet each year with my raggy pal. ‘who will finish higher, Blues or Rags’.

Out of 10 years ive won 8, with various points starts. Initially he was giving me points starts. But as the years have gone by its swung to me giving them to him.

This season i have agreed om giving United 29 points. 29 points! And im still confident. I can see them going backwards again this season.

Ickle ol’ Ciddy eh?

Fuck me be fair give him 40 at least he'll have a chance then

Anyone reckon Sheikh Mansour took umbrudge with the banner staying up after he took City over, and he’s been orchestrating this from the inside ever since? It’s not like he hasn’t got the means, and it would certainly explain a great deal. Fucking oil cheat!

They are an absolute fucking shambles. Long may it continue.

I'm not sure they've reached 'absolute' yet. At least I hope not.

Now there’s no wage cap(cough!), United can carry on spending on players, and continue growing their irresponsible player wages.

No wage increase cap for PL.

I think the players are being very responsible, and are taking them for everything they can.

Reactions: nmc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.