'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

I still admire and place as an all-time City great and one of the most important players in our history, the Yaya on the pitch.

I don’t care what he said or did off it or after he left or what he says in the future. I’ve worked with dick heads who were brilliant at their job, we all probably have.

Jamie Carragher made a good point on Monday Night Football this week, when he said; “I didn’t care about upsetting my teammates because that’s all they are, teammates, not life mates. I speak to very few of any of my old teammates still now. If you get lifemates from some of them great, but even if that’s what they become, they’re still just part of the team anyway first and foremost.”

We do well at City, and well done to Mancini, Pellegrini, Pep, and Txiki, in buying good lads who don’t really cause trouble or act the dick head. So to have less than a handful this decade who can be called a bit of a dick takes some going. And if Yaya has said or done dickish things then I won’t hold him up as a great man, but by fuck he was a great player!

I will always admire and love his big moments for this club, and there were loads!
You are dead right. I think we all have a natural tendency to build our favourites into superhero’s and imbue them with qualities that we cannot know exist. We see them perform and make judgements on what they say in interview but we cannot really get close to what they are like as human beings. Best just to judge them based on their contribution on the pitch. Having said that, I still believe that David Silva is perfect.

Im only getting to watch this now....episode 5 im up to....and i still have no feckin idea what Pep is saying...

Great show though, what a set up we have :-)

I think they're doing one on United this season,called "Nothing".
I've watched it all. Its really good to see their owners care about the club and wanting success. But because off the stupid FFP rules. They have to achieve it the hard way.

If we have to have competitors for trophies. I rather it was Newcastle than Man United/Liverpool and the London clubs.

I think in 3 years. The title race will be between us and Newcastle when there team is more complete.

Has the new one dropped for last season, it was advertised quite a few weeks ago? I think it’s going to be on City +

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.