Matthijs de Ligt

Nothing broken off, the only agreement between both player & club is that of Barcelona - eventhough nothing is signed, merely an agreement in principle. Since, PSG & Juve have apparently bettered wages & agreed to compensation to Raiola - however, nothing is signed. It would seem that it is Juve's race to lose but I still believe Barcelona will make a final attempt to secure his transfer

Barca will be allowed to sign De Jong, Griezmann and De Ligt. After all the absurd money spent on players already there. Barca will be allowed everything.

But when someone nicks a player from Barca it’s a crying lot at the Catalan.
Neymar going and they ask for a FFP investigation. We nicking Garcia and they are crying we falsely lured him away.

Real invested what, 350mill plus up until now? Anyone crying? No. It’s Real. So no problems. No investigation. Nowt.
Expect cries from Catalan village why Barca haven’t been spending any money other than ... De Jong 85 mill.

No. I have no sympathy for Barca or Real whatsoever. Nothing personal. But I really hope De Ligt will go anywhere other than Barca or Real.

Brilliant. A Barca and Juve fan having an argument on a City forum about an Ajax player, lol.

Lol, damned EU and globalisation!
I posted in this thread because good razman posted that tweet; I would have let it die at the bottom of your transfer forum otherwise because it seems you're not in for him anymore.
Good luck with Maguire (or Ake) ;)
Where does "Slabhead" come from anyway?

Barca will be allowed to sign De Jong, Griezmann and De Ligt. After all the absurd money spent on players already there. Barca will be allowed everything.

But when someone nicks a player from Barca it’s a crying lot at the Catalan.
Neymar going and they ask for a FFP investigation. We nicking Garcia and they are crying we falsely lured him away.

Real invested what, 350mill plus up until now? Anyone crying? No. It’s Real. So no problems. No investigation. Nowt.
Expect cries from Catalan village why Barca haven’t been spending any money other than ... De Jong 85 mill.

No. I have no sympathy for Barca or Real whatsoever. Nothing personal. But I really hope De Ligt will go anywhere other than Barca or Real.

Why wouldn't they be allowed to buy De Jong? Player wanted to come and their net expenditures remain well within FFP.

Griezmann they were going to buy last season and now they will exercise a buy option that any club could do as well. Player wants to come to Barcelona and was willing to considerably lower his wages to facilitate the move.

De Ligt is not a done deal. Only an agreement has been made, nothing signed. If he opts for more money, he won't be signed since the biggest hurdle in his acquisition is the salary and commission to Raiola - not the transfer fee.

Neymar hasn't gone anywhere yet and if he were to return to Barcelona, players would have to go back in the other direction - he too would have to accept a significantly less salary to make it happen, among other things.

RM have spent quite a bit of money but they also have plenty of assets to balance the books, especially since they are better than Barcelona in terms of selling. They need to make a splash since they finished 3rd and won nothing

Barcelona & fans are bitter about Garcia only because he is Catalan, repped by Puyol and left the club. It's mitigated by the fact that he goes to City (aka Barca-lite) and will likely see regular 1st team football sooner than he would've at Barcelona. Particularly when you consider the talent drain at La Masia over the past few years that highlights the erosion of the sporting direction & philosophy of the Catalan club

Lol, damned EU and globalisation!
I posted in this thread because good razman posted that tweet; I would have let it die at the bottom of your transfer forum otherwise because it seems you're not in for him anymore.
Good luck with Maguire (or Ake) ;)
Where does "Slabhead" come from anyway?
Sheff Utd I think. Same part of the world as our own Kyle Walker, and John Stones is from Barnsley. I don't know if Maguire started out at Sheff Utd

Sheff Utd I think. Same part of the world as our own Kyle Walker, and John Stones is from Barnsley. I don't know if Maguire started out at Sheff Utd

No lol I meant the word, who does it refer to?

Why wouldn't they be allowed to buy De Jong? Player wanted to come and their net expenditures remain well within FFP.

Griezmann they were going to buy last season and now they will exercise a buy option that any club could do as well. Player wants to come to Barcelona and was willing to considerably lower his wages to facilitate the move.

De Ligt is not a done deal. Only an agreement has been made, nothing signed. If he opts for more money, he won't be signed since the biggest hurdle in his acquisition is the salary and commission to Raiola - not the transfer fee.

Neymar hasn't gone anywhere yet and if he were to return to Barcelona, players would have to go back in the other direction - he too would have to accept a significantly less salary to make it happen, among other things.

RM have spent quite a bit of money but they also have plenty of assets to balance the books, especially since they are better than Barcelona in terms of selling. They need to make a splash since they finished 3rd and won nothing

Barcelona & fans are bitter about Garcia only because he is Catalan, repped by Puyol and left the club. It's mitigated by the fact that he goes to City (aka Barca-lite) and will likely see regular 1st team football sooner than he would've at Barcelona. Particularly when you consider the talent drain at La Masia over the past few years that highlights the erosion of the sporting direction & philosophy of the Catalan club

You are entitled to your opinion and you make an honourable defence of your club... but if you step back for a minute you might just see what a bunch of hypocrites- Barca, Real and La Liga really are. You seem happy to spend huge sums on players, indulge in a range of underhand and shady financial practices, participate in all the common dark arts of tapping up players etc... all of which I'd been fine with if you weren't then so high and mighty when anyone else does anything similar. Barca and La Liga's behaviour regarding Neymar was utterly shameful and embarrassing- you set the rules and then wanted to discount them when someone had the audacity to pay the huge buyout clause. Ive said it before, there is no equity in La Liga, Barca and Real Madrid call all the shots - and take most of the money and resources... you seem to then think that this gives you free license to bring this bullying mentality and sense of entitlement to the wider football stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.