weed /grass killer

marco

all these ones that are in a plastic spray bottle seem rubbish and are not working unless you soak them every day for a number of days,,i need something i can put in a watering can like those pellets that you mixed with water but im not sure if they do that stuff anymore,,,,any ideas??

all these ones that are in a plastic spray bottle seem rubbish and are not working unless you soak them every day for a number of days,,i need something i can put in a watering can like those pellets that you mixed with water but im not sure if they do that stuff anymore,,,,any ideas??
I am by no means an expert so don't take this as gospel but I experienced the same lack of action with the standard proprietary weedkillers but noticed that after a while (it took a week or two) they actually had taken effect. This is without any retreating btw. I don't know how long you have waited but maybe it's just a matter of time.
Back in the day I used sodium chlorate which just killed everything stone dead for six months or so. It beat gardening in my opinion. I very much doubt that it is on general sale these days.

I am by no means an expert so don't take this as gospel but I experienced the same lack of action with the standard proprietary weedkillers but noticed that after a while (it took a week or two) they actually had taken effect. This is without any retreating btw. I don't know how long you have waited but maybe it's just a matter of time.
Back in the day I used sodium chlorate which just killed everything stone dead for six months or so. It beat gardening in my opinion. I very much doubt that it is on general sale these days.

yeh i think they took it off the shelfs probably because as kids we used to mix it with sugar and salt to make mini bombs lol, i think you can buy the weedol pre mixed rather than the sachets they used to sell but £25 for 5l,,i need to kill my lawn so an expensive do with those

Vinegar will kill most things but watch it does not get in things you want to keep

yeh i think they took it off the shelfs probably because as kids we used to mix it with sugar and salt to make mini bombs lol, i think you can buy the weedol pre mixed rather than the sachets they used to sell but £25 for 5l,,i need to kill my lawn so an expensive do with those
Bombs! I assumed it was an environmental thing but it just shows how little I know. :-)

No, fuck off Klopp, the grass is fine as it is thanks....!

Search Ebay for
Gallup Home and Garden 2L Glyphosate 360g/LWeedkiller Safe for Amateur Home Use
About £20 kills the lot but as above takes about ten days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.