Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

Who's a better number 6 now?

Most Spanish football pundits already think he was the best in Spain, there's no one in Italy, Germany or France who stands out. Verratti hasn't been great for a while, Busquets is on the decline, Casemiro is a hatchet man. Frenkie De Jong maybe? But he's not going to play there for Barca apparently.

His biggest competition is Fernandinho. Some people might say Kante but he's not really the same type of player at all.

Was being humble, but you're probably right :)

Rodri welcome to Manchester City! I don't know much about him, from the little I've seen I like his height, composure, seems to be a proper defender with an eye for the right pass too. Cool to have #16 back, hope he could be the much needed successor to Fernandinho, can't wait to find out!

Looks like a tall fucker . How tall is he ?

No ones is better than him . Just Frenkie De Jong toe to toe , another are level under

just had pleasure of listening to big gob on talkshite wow Spurs showing massive intent signing a 65 million Ndombele but wait for it ........... city have paid 62 yes 62.5 million for Him
so from now on he should just be called " him"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.