Angelino signing confirmed by club

Angeliño welcome back to Manchester City! Excellent business, liked what I saw of him in the youth team and seems to have gotten even better. Left-back has become one of our most interesting roles, looking forward to seeing all he will bring to the position!

But why did the club not announce yesterday his kit number maybe he's wating for someone to leave, danilo?

Probably because he's chosen #69 again and the club can't be bothered with all the #banter responses from teenagers.

A great player.

Assuming mendy will be fit (and that's a fuckin massive assumption) then in reality his game time will be limited.

Great squad player who will challenge and keep the other 2 on their toes.

SB at the MEN has penned an article denying City have bought him with the intention of selling him on.........

Some observers have claimed that City have activated the buy-back clause simply to sell on a player who was in City’s 2015 FA Youth Cup final side.
Dutch sources claim Angelino would be worth at least £17million on the market, and City have developed a shrewd system of selling youth players for high prices.
But that is not the plan with Angelino.

A great player.

Assuming mendy will be fit (and that's a fuckin massive assumption) then in reality his game time will be limited.

Great squad player who will challenge and keep the other 2 on their toes.

mendy is a puzzle ??? and maybe now we have a left back to take mendy place so he will need start to play through the little pain and knocks and not go missing or on holiday for another 12 months ??? am i being mean or going over the top ?? but mendy needs to stand up and deliver this season or we claim on the insurance

I know we got 98 points but i feel we look better when Mendy plays, so frustrating his injuries.

But why did the club not announce yesterday his kit number maybe he's wating for someone to leave, danilo?

That could be it. Apparently he idolizes Roberto Carlos who wore number 3 so he could be waiting for Danilo to leave to take it. Otherwise I could see him taking #6 which he wore at PSV and a number that Roberto Carlos wore for the Brazil NT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.