Will a City player win the Ballon D'or in next 2 years?

tenor.gif

When hell freezes over. A member of the Eagles when asked about a reunion. Few years later they went on a tour called, "Hell Freezes Over". So never say never, but at this moment I am thinking of the fallout if it happens and I am giggling to myself. The ship canal and Mersey water levels would rise.

Im sure just as a City player is closing in and looking favourite to win it, they will change the criteria to a public vote so put your money on trent alexander or wan bazooka to win it in the next 10 years

No. Bernardo doesn’t even have half a chance after the incredible season he’s just had. I’m not sure how you can better what he did this season individually for both club and country. It’s ridiculous how heavily weighted it is on who wins the champions league and nothing more than a popularity contest anyway which is evident when you see the team of the year they produce which is always laughable.

Bernardo and kdb are our two most talented players but Sterling is probably the most likely to get it in our side due to his new found influence and the media desperately clambering to gush praise on him now in an effort to disguise the racist vile shit he had to put up with a few years ago.

Well, Bernardo played in 6 competitions this season and won 5 of them, which you'd think would put him on some voters' radar as a decent season ?

But in practice, his chances of winning any personal recognition probably lie somewhere between those of Pogba and James Milner.

I think Kev, Bernardo and Leroy all have the potential to be the best player in the world. Whether they'd win the Ballon d'Or whilst they're at City though is a different matter entirely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.