Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

Excellent signing, absolutely delighted. Incredibly well run club.... plus the rags and dippers are sulking big time :)
tenor.gif

Tbf that is only about £25m more than we were linked to NDombele for, fair dues to Spurs.
Spurs have got a great signing there, wish we'd have got him. Saying that, I've not seen Rodders play so I'm not sure who's got the better deal.

But the point about TalkSport was, they quoted our figure in Euo's and Spurs figure in pounds. Clouding the fact Spurs have spent more. And completely ignoring the fact Spurs have smashed their transfer record also.

Spurs have got a great signing there, wish we'd have got him. Saying that, I've not seen Rodders play so I'm not sure who's got the better deal.

But the point about TalkSport was, they quoted our figure in Euo's and Spurs figure in pounds. Clouding the fact Spurs have spent more. And completely ignoring the fact Spurs have smashed their transfer record also.

I think I speak for all blues when I state that "Talksport can go and place their collective sexual organs in a meat grinder and turn it on".

Nah, didn't want him and Rodri is far better. Dinho v Paulinho all over again. As for the money part, they haven't spent the last 10 years convincing their listeners that spurs are big spenders, so it would take effort to report on correctly.

Nah, didn't want him and Rodri is far better. Dinho v Paulinho all over again. As for the money part, they haven't spent the last 10 years convincing their listeners that spurs are big spenders, so it would take effort to report on correctly.

Really? NDombele has been brilliant every time I've seen him, great feet, explosive acceleration, great passer. I think he looks tailor made for the Prem. I've never seen Rodders over a full game, what would you say he's like?

The obvious comparison seems to be Busquets, But there's a fine line between a Busquets and a Carrick or Javi Garcia. They're all slow at running and good at passing. I think Biscuits stands head and shoulders because of his reading of the game, quick thinking and willingness to play the ball forwards and keep the tempo up. Does Rodders do the the same?

Really? NDombele has been brilliant every time I've seen him, great feet, explosive acceleration, great passer. I think he looks tailor made for the Prem. I've never seen Rodders over a full game, what would you say he's like?

The obvious comparison seems to be Busquets, But there's a fine line between a Busquets and a Carrick or Javi Garcia. They're all slow at running and good at passing. I think Biscuits stands head and shoulders because of his reading of the game, quick thinking and willingness to play the ball forwards and keep the tempo up. Does Rodders do the the same?
He's the same. Extremely intelligent player who constantly looks at where he needs to be and will only improve under Guardiola. Much better range of passing than Busquets also imo.
Ndombele is all piss and vinegar for me, he constantly tries stuff above his ability level and when it comes off he looks great but when it doesn't he screws his team over. Has some horrifically poor games. Even against us this season he had one great game and one terrible game that he got away with as every time he tripped over the ball or got tackled the ref gave him a free kick. Not for me, there's zero control to his game and control is vital in that position for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.