Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

I think we need to let them play a fair few games, before we decide.
Of course, mate.

I'm just saying, based on the current market I think Spurs have got a very good player in NDombele.

Hopefully we've got an even better one in Rodders, but having never seen him play, I'm completely blind to how good he is.

YouTube is never the best way to judge a player, but for a DM I think it's even worse than usual because their work pff the ball and reading of the game is so important, and impossible to gauge on YouTube clips.

It's obvious that we've become what we were planning for all along. Getting in Tixi, Soriano and then Pep. This is what years of calculated planning gets you. We never make a rash decision when it comes to signing a player. Never bend to a club's ridiculous asking price. When's the last time you seen us getting into a bidding war for a player? For as good as we are on the pitch, we are just as good off it.

Agree. Txiki has been good. But i think Pep was the key. We bought some absolute duds like Mangala, Fernando, Jovetic and Bony before Pep arrived. All under Txiki.

Our transfer activity in Txiki's first few seasons here was average at best. It picked up in 2015, 1 year before Pep arrived, And has been excellent since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.