Decoys in the transfer markets

Nah. Most people wanted Sanchez. Just hasn’t worked out for him at the rags. Could have been different here. People could see Fred was a logical signing. Jorginho too. We know our interest in those players were real.

We may possibly “leak” interest to the press regarding a false target to force our true targets club to shit or get off the pot.

If you listened to the 'boss' he explained that they start looking years in advance so, generally, the press hardly get a sniff as we keep under the radar. So we are already looking for replacements for those likely to leave next year AND the year after.

I personally think the Ake rumours are to exert pressure on maguire. He wants us over our near neighbours and the prospect of us moving on is designed to encourage him to exert pressure on Leicester not to prove him out of the move
I prefer Ake. I've always wanted him

City went for Mahrez and Sanchez fell through and didn't get either at the time - a double decoy to sing no one?

If Jorginho was a decoy it took a year to sign the real target who would have cost £50m less if they had bought him last year.

No chance of decoys, but Sanchez would probably benefited greatly dealing with City and signing for other clubs since 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.