City's New Kits - 2019/20

Got the away shirt today from shop There were 2 numpys in rag shirts in the store I thought wtf is going on but when I was leaving they were in new city shirts .

People of great character hey! Bet they used to be Arsenal or Chelsea.

Got the away shirt today from shop There were 2 numpys in rag shirts in the store I thought wtf is going on but when I was leaving they were in new city shirts .
BREAKING: City to announce they’ve signed Smalling and Jones to address lack of CB depth. They plan to glue them together to give a full two feet for the centre bench, substantially increasing match substitute sitting comfort.

Having not bought a kit in a few years, could someone explain the difference between a standard and an authentic version of the shirt?
And if you’ve seen them up close, is there a notable difference in appearance?
Even 65 is mega for a normal
On the £65 fan version the puma logo is stitched, the badge is a patch that’s sewn on and the sizing is a bit boxy. The “125 YEARS”, ETIHAD and purple on the arms is all printed on.

On the £95 player version the puma logo, badge, “125 YEARS”, ETIHAD and purple on the arms are all printed on. It’s more of a fitted shape.

The badge on both is poor though. I believe the badge on the proper 125 YEARS shirt is a proper decent stitch job.

High fuckin time.The kids tell me Puma is so much cooler than Nike.

City just seem to get everything right these days, still feels like I’ve stepped into a parallel universe sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.