As RODRI walks through our door

God bless man city
Long love man city
Viva man city
C’est magnifique man city
Magnifique man city.

Lovely Jubly.

It’s a yes from me.

Very excited about this.... the missing piece if you ask me, fern is the man, a legend in his own right, and many of us thought that it was a push in terms of replacing Yaya, which he has more than done, however, I get the feeling that this kid elevates us again, which is bonkers when you see the football we have produced.... this is the signing to keep us pushing on but also evolve the Pep era!

Seems to me his biggest attribute is his reading of the game and nicking the ball back in midfield and then his strength on the ball and intelligence to pick the right pass. Looks a perfect fit for our team but don't think we'd expect any less from the people in charge of our club...there's no scatter gun aproach to transfers this side of the Trafford border. We don't pay 90m to get our promising youngsters back either and to use a famous rags quote...this is Manchester...we do things differently here!

Watched the press conference, he seems very level headed, like it. But what really struck me was the quality and insight of the Spainish journalists questions compared to the inane repetitive shit from the Brits. Quite sad really

Looks like we will get to see him early as dino will not be back for the start of the season with being in the copa infact that comp is going g to cost us some big players at the start of the season.

Some journalist was trying to trip him up when he kept saying Manchester.

And then, as if Vinny or Zabba was in his ear, he nailed it, by telling the cnut Manchester is Blue!

Looked a smart switched on lad who just wants to play football.
In fact, he looked like he could've gone and had a game there and then.

Very impressive first interview. I think the press liked him, obviously not that leading cnut though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.