Frank Lampard to Chelsea Confirmed

I think theres a 15% chance this goes very well for them and they end up in 3rd

A 25% chance it goes well at the beginning and tails off significantly.

A 50% chance nothing interesting happens at all and they just Bob along in 5/6th all season.

And 10% chance it starts badly and ends worse.

Good luck Frank, seemed to get what we are about when he was here. If he does the business at Chelsea I’m sure it could be a good audition for the City job when Pep does decide to call it a day.

I never really thought much either way about Frank as a person until his "Thank You" speech after his last game at Etihad.

He came across as a very humble man and his opening sentence, "I’ve been a lucky boy", will stay with me for a long time.

It's nice to see I'm not the only one to think this is a great appointment on several levels.

Always liked Lampard but imo he’s doomed to fail.

Chelsea just sold Hazard who has carried them forever. His replacement was benched by Sancho at Dortmund. They’re on the verge of a transfer ban and desperately need some new signings.

Wonder how he’ll set them up and handle the Jorginho/Kante conundrum.

Anyway he’ll be lucky to last until Christmas. What a shame.

Always liked Lampard but imo he’s doomed to fail.

Chelsea just sold Hazard who has carried them forever. His replacement was benched by Sancho at Dortmund. They’re on the verge of a transfer ban and desperately need some new signings.

Wonder how he’ll set them up and handle the Jorginho/Kante conundrum.

Anyway he’ll be lucky to last until Christmas. What a shame.
Can’t disagree with any of that mate. Personally think he has the qualities to be a very good manager but it’s a few years too early. Suspect Abramovic using a fans favourite to appease the fans given the difficulties they currently have.

Good luck to him. But find Chelsea fans so fickle, the stick they gave Rafa and Sarri last season when they both did excellent jobs was a joke - Lampard will probably do worse and they’ll laud over him

He seems a good guy and wish him well but this will probably come to early for him.

Under the circumstances I’m not sure Chelsea had many options and the fans needed an immediate lift but that’s Chelsea’s issue it’s always a quick fix.

Very similar issue to ole at Utd.
Long may it continue.

Just need Liverpool to bring back an ex player now but sadly they seem more organised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.