It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

With Rodri & Angelino signing we now have full quote of 17 overseas players (That's with Mangala & Sandler missing out). We still have 3 spaces for HG players in the PL squad but we need to sell Delph to free up a "Association Trained" place in the CL Squad (you get 4 spaces for Association trained - Raz/Stones/Walker/Delph) & 4 for Club trained - Angelino)

So any further overseas signings would need a sale or loan to free up a space (Danilo? Otamnedi? Bravo?). Worth noting that we can not even add this 3rd choice GK we've been linked with to any squad at the moment as we have no space. Interestingly, the CL squad has to contain 2 GK in the named 25, so selling Bravo & freeing up a space by using Muric/Grimshaw wouldn't be allowed but maybe that's how we get this 3rd choice GK on the books (I think Bravo stays for what its worth)

Home grown signings are fine for the PL but means we need to move Delph on to get them in the CL squad.
Pretty sure we can name Muric or Grimshaw as part of the 'A' squad (they'd take a club trained spot I think) even though they both qualify as 'B' list. It's our choice.

It seems to me that we have now arrived at the stage where we need one out before one comes in. It is as simple as that except for HG who are club trained. So If Maguire arrives then it could be for a like HG player eg Delph or another foreign player eg Otamendi. Danilo for Cancello being the obvious ones. Personally think that unless the fees are what we want to pay won't be too unhappy with the two signings made. We have achieved main objective of bringing in a replacement for Fern and we have added competition for the left back spot. Anything else is a bonus I believe Danilo and Otamendi are still up to the task required and as for Delph he will always be useful in cup competitions if he is not injured.

It seems to me that we have now arrived at the stage where we need one out before one comes in. It is as simple as that except for HG who are club trained. So If Maguire arrives then it could be for a like HG player eg Delph or another foreign player eg Otamendi. Danilo for Cancello being the obvious ones. Personally think that unless the fees are what we want to pay won't be too unhappy with the two signings made. We have achieved main objective of bringing in a replacement for Fern and we have added competition for the left back spot. Anything else is a bonus I believe Danilo and Otamendi are still up to the task required and as for Delph he will always be useful in cup competitions if he is not injured.

Yes, I expect to be out goings now , before we sign anyone

It’s a load of bollocks mate that’s what it is ;)

343 pages of people looking at each other and asking thesmelves who goning to have a punt and see if they can climb the ITK ladder (beyond the usual KFAs)?

cowboy-shifty-eyes.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.