Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph was bang average last season. Also his injury record is not the best + probably commands decent wages. So the lack of interest from PL clubs is not that big of surprise imo.

Turkish clubs especially Galatasaray with CL football pay decent wages. They paid £5m for Fernando, so maybe they will give us something for him.

I think if he didn't have the injury record more clubs would be interested in the PL.

Surprising to me to think other upper mid-table PL clubs are not linked him.

He will be gone..

Been a good cheap signing & more than deserved his medals.

Will make some money off his transfer, not a great deal but enough to add to Maguire fee.

Angelino signing has more or less pushed Delph out.

I’d pay to see that too, some of Delph’s tackle are brilliant and he’s perfect for getting other players up for it. Although sometimes his exuberance crosses the line, personally I love it and don’t understand why half the Premier League hasn’t been in for him.

He has offers from two premier league clubs and had said it’s very unlikely he will come back to City
Top personality and does a lot behind the scenes for the clubs charity’s

Delph has been a good addition to the squad but struggled last season, he’s had his injuries & a few bad games but let’s not forget what he has brought to this club. His attitude & willingness to play left back & help us break records should never be forgotten but most importantly was the way he signed, absolute comedy gold & the best moment in the transfer thread!

He has offers from two premier league clubs and had said it’s very unlikely he will come back to City
Top personality and does a lot behind the scenes for the clubs charity’s
It doesn’t surprise me at all, you can see the other players love him and not just the English lads. He seems genuinely happy even for Zinchenko who has essentially taken his place in the first team and that’s got to be tough as an experienced head but all credit to him for not sulking and doing his best for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.