Things mother made you do

Sorry to be non-controversial but my mum brought me up to respect all races and all religions - she hated Love They Neighbour and explained why a certain description of a neighbour ( two words Nig and another one ) was wrong and how "poofs" were not peadophiles but were someone born with a different sexuality. It wasn't all sweetness and light - she made me eat liver ( which I now like ) and gave me a right crack when I came in with my flared cords covered in mud from from playing football on the back fields. Despite all that as she died young I miss my mum and respect my Dad who is still with me all the more.

They (or loons - remember them?) were de rigeur for sartorially sophisticated park footballers of a certain vintage.

Last edited:
Sorry to be non-controversial but my mum brought me up to respect all races and all religions - she hated Love They Neighbour and explained why a certain description of a neighbour ( two words Nig and another one ) was wrong and how "poofs" were not peadophiles but were someone born with a different sexuality. It wasn't all sweetness and light - she made me eat liver ( which I now like ) and gave me a right crack when I came in with my flared cords covered in mud from from playing football on the back fields. Despite all that as she died young I miss my mum and respect my Dad who is still with me all the more.

Everyone smoked in our front room except me. When I complained, I was called a "poof".
Non smokers had a tough time back in the day, but it made us mentally strong.

if me mam was upstairs cleaning she'd shout down for me to light her a fag and take it up to her then give me a crack for sneaking a drag on it.
does that count as child abuse nowadays?

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.