Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

As long as it’s not L!VE TV
I actually think this is the East Stand behind Rodri with the picture being warped a little. Screens are in the corner of East/Family and Family/Colin Bell. On the right of the pic is the South Stand as you can make out the half block of 114, where I sit next to the away end.

Safe standing may get it up towards 70,000.

if we add safe standing at the lower levels then 70.000 is about right but add the new 3rd level and we could be be at 75,000 ???

from what as been said by the chairman views on safe standing at the etihad it sounds likely then adding the 3rd level at the moment, the ground work in the first place set by the Commonwealth committee was planed for a 80.000 stadium to be built so the foundations are sound if manchester city want to build the 3rd levels all round the ground, and we seen how fast the work can be done without much fuzz, so again its all good if safe stand or a new 3rd level to pump the size of the crowds

Safe standing may get it up towards 70,000.
That presumes that the safe standing licence allows more in than would apply with seating.

If I recall the situation at Celtic, the standing area has the same number as it has under seating for UEFA matches.

That presumes that the safe standing licence allows more in than would apply with seating.

If I recall the situation at Celtic, the standing area has the same number as it has under seating for UEFA matches.
Doesn't Spurs new stadium have provision for it and it does increase capacity?

Doesn't Spurs new stadium have provision for it and it does increase capacity?

The rail seats are in place at Spurs new stadium.

Capacity could only be increased with a change in the law permitting safe standing and for that law to then allow for more people in a standing area than is possible for seating.

A lot of people think they will allow safe standing but only at a ratio of 1:1 with the seats so that capacity would remain the same.

Reckon it'll cap at around 63,000? Don't think there's much more that can be done after a third tier on the North Stand. Guess we're waiting for more news around safe standing.
FinalCapacity.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.