No Go Mo

As those of you with young kids will know there are 6 regular members of the paw patrol. My kids have got loads of toys, teddys etc of 5 of them. Marshall can fuck off the red cûnt

9c3b3c34c1a50cb3cd113d452531c187.jpg
to the op would you use one of these !

On this subject I’ve noticed in the last few years people turning up on match days with red coats and the like. What’s going on there? Seen it on derby days aswell. Very strange even if you’re not as childish as some of us

No. It’s not. It’s the colour of a garment that some people like. I once wore one of my favourite red hoodies to a City match, as I didn’t think twice about picking it up to put on as it was just part of my wardrobe.

A few dirty looks and I had realised what they were gawping at, but then again an overweight middle-aged man in a football shirt with his belly hanging out over his washed denim jeans and his soggy suede Adidas kicks looks fucking stupid to me. I just didn’t waste minutes of watching my team to try and make my disapproval apparent for some bizarre, superfan reason.

When I return to Ireland on a visit, I use a pay as you go phone. I got it some years back. The Vodaphone shop at the airport had way better deals but I went without hesitation to the O2 shop. Petty I know.
I also only ever wear red when cheering for my home county of Cork at the old GAA.

Ditched Vodaphone due to their rag sponsorship.
Carling had the right idea in Scotland, they sponsored Rangers & Celtic so neither would boycott their product.
Think it was cr smith that started that or mcewans lager. Maybe @Magicpole can help as my memory isn't the greatest.

Carling definitely didn't instigate it for a marketing benefit.

No. It’s not. It’s the colour of a garment that some people like. I once wore one of my favourite red hoodies to a City match, as I didn’t think twice about picking it up to put on as it was just part of my wardrobe.

A few dirty looks and I had realised what they were gawping at, but then again an overweight middle-aged man in a football shirt with his belly hanging out over his washed denim jeans and his soggy suede Adidas kicks looks fucking stupid to me. I just didn’t waste minutes of watching my team to try and make my disapproval apparent for some bizarre, superfan reason.

Calm down bud I only pointed out you didn’t used to see it very much.

And it’s not that bizarre, you do understand why some people would find wearing the colours of your rivals to a match a bit strange don’t you?

Otherwise fuck it, have you seen those daft twats with their scarves!

Think it was cr smith that started that or mcewans lager. Maybe @Magicpole can help as my memory isn't the greatest.

Carling definitely didn't instigate it for a marketing benefit.

CR Smith sponsored both. mcewans Lager just Rangers.

Hence that particular whale piss, and totally shit lager, died more deaths than that **** out of game of thrones, who kept getting topped and that other **** kept bringing him back to life.

Died in the end though, really died I mean. Over. Gone. Sad.

He’s with Phil now. Be happy with that.

CR Smith sponsored both. mcewans Lager just Rangers.

Hence that particular whale piss, and totally shit lager, died more deaths than that **** out of game of thrones, who kept getting topped and that other **** kept bringing him back to life.

Died in the end though, really died I mean. Over. Gone. Sad.

He’s with Phil now. Be happy with that.
Stand corrected.my point was valid that wasn't carling that started dual sponsorship though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.