United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt the media will make a positive out of it.

True, but even that is a source of mirth. The contortions and U-turns they have to perform are worthy of Private Eye.

"We here at the (insert name of publication here), by using the words "boyhood Manchester United fan and Messi reincarnation", may have, inadvertently, given our readers the impression that (insert nickname of rag player here) was a decent player. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, (insert surname of rag player here) is an over-rated and disloyal has-been. May he rot in Hell"

Pogba will be gone by the end of next week there's too much press for it not to be happening. If Real buy him they are buying trouble with a capital T and united will have gotten a get out of jail free card and a tidy profit.

JLingz is going to be heartbroken with this tragic news.

What I love about JLingz & his stupid goal celebrations & even more stupid instagram posts are that any potential Nitid transfer targets must look at them & think do I really want to share a dressing room or pitch with that prick. Long may he continue with it.

Wtf...Solskjäer

“There is a chance for everyone. They are all going to be a part of this. Well, most of them anyway. I always felt the first couple of weeks was a big chance for me to impress the gaffer (Sir Alex) and to show him that I am ready for the season.”

Wtf...Solskjäer

“There is a chance for everyone. They are all going to be a part of this. Well, most of them anyway. I always felt the first couple of weeks was a big chance for me to impress the gaffer (Sir Alex) and to show him that I am ready for the season.”

Sycophantic , spineless cnut !

The pisscan continues to pull the strings and the glove puppet seeks his approval - fucking pathetic .

Last edited:
Wtf...Solskjäer

So it’s exactly as we thought; the pisscan really is still running the "show".

Fucking excellent!

Can anyone post the link of that fat rag gobshite who's name escapes me, when he was saying about scums transfers and ours and lists pogba and says who has had a better transfer window, it was the same gobshite who said might as well be Celtic if that helps

Wtf...Solskjäer

He will be the first manager sacked. I’ve been saying it since March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.