No Go Mo

9c3b3c34c1a50cb3cd113d452531c187.jpg
to the op would you use one of these !
I'm told it's an absolute necessity if your missus wants you to come second.

I also only ever wear red when cheering for my home county of Cork at the old GAA
At least you only have to do that a couple of times a year in the championship these days ;)

All aside though, well done on the improvement this year, good to see and we'll benefit from it tbf.

The trident on a Maserati looks too much like the trident on a rag badge so I won't be buying a Maserati if I win the lottery.
And I also ditched Vodafone when they began sponsoring the rags.

Nothing red and binned off my Nivea face wash and deodorant.

On this subject I’ve noticed in the last few years people turning up on match days with red coats and the like. What’s going on there? Seen it on derby days aswell. Very strange even if you’re not as childish as some of us
Must be the JCLs and tourists, the only significant red thing I've had in my life was a red company car that I inherited from a colleague who'd been promoted and was entitled to a new one. Thankfully it did have black bumpers and trim so it had some relevance to City but I still couldn't wait to qualify for a new one.

Nothing red in my house.

Mrs moved in once with a SHARP microwave which I skipped and bought another.

Different Mrs bought home some new clothes pegs - red/yellow/blue and green. Red ones went in the wheelie bin.

I actually had a blue mate a few years ago who refused to eat bacon because he said it was red and white. Too far in my opinion mmmmmmmm bacon

PS I wouldn't have bought the Pepsi either.

At least you only have to do that a couple of times a year in the championship these days ;)

All aside though, well done on the improvement this year, good to see and we'll benefit from it tbf.
Ha true. Been a barren time. Hope the hurlers can do something. The footballers surprised me to be honest but they won't get too far more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.