Vincent Kompany testimonial

They both did last game at Maine Road. are ticket sales still strong? Cant wait for this one to see some of the recent past players again.

Someone mentioned Doves will play at half-time with Badly Drawn Boy. Probably a rumour

I hope not, we want to enjoy it!
Only joking, I like doves and BdB is okay but miserable. I can’t see Vinny being a fan of either. Noel would be a top draw, but if Puma have any input maybe bugzy will do it

Do we really need any bands near the Etihad on the night.
Get some players on from the past at half time.
Far better than any band singing.

I heard a rumor that The Mad Stuntman and Dr Alban might both perform. They were trying for Falco but it collapsed due to technical issues, and 2 Unlimited were passed over as they take the spotlight off Vincent.

I heard a rumor that The Mad Stuntman and Dr Alban might both perform. They were trying for Falco but it collapsed due to technical issues, and 2 Unlimited were passed over as they take the spotlight off Vincent.
Plastic Bertrand has confirmed his availability, and it'll give the rags and dippers some laughs (Plastic Bertie)

Iv heard that Simon and Garfunkel are going to be performing " Mrs Robinson " live

If anyone in the crowd joins in ,but changes the words slightly,they're going to sue BIG time for plagiarism,be warned blues

Here's a prediction, from someone not ITK and with absolutely NO evidence:
LG, NG and JM to perform live 'Wonderwall' on the pitch before or at half time.
You heard it here first!
Make it so Vincent, you only have to ask
Then Rags can stick Hucknall and Olly Murs right up their own brown eye!

Agent Jose???

Undercover are set to mime their first concert since the opening Sky Premier League Monday Football at Maine Road.

Bruce Springsteen is the boss but is only half the man Vinny is so I can imagine that he’ll be one of the half time performers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.