United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expect Spurs and Arse to improve. Chelsea I'm not sure, losing Hazard is a huge loss. They're in a 4 horse race for 4th with Arse, Chelsea and one from Leicester, Everton or Wolves.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Leicester under Rodgers, especially if they keep all the players they want to, take that fourth place.
As much as I dislike Rodgers, he’s head and shoulders above ogs.

It's not just Woodward though. He is just a cog in a machine that is basically not fit for purpose. As we all know -and have done for many years- the Glazers care only for profit margins. On the pitch they could all be playing tennis as far as the Glazers are concerned, just as long as the lemmings keep handing over their money they couldn't give two fucks what happens outside of the boardroom. And it is this total indifference about what goes on once the players have crossed the white line that will eventually drag the entire club down.
Watching that 'All Or Nothing' on Prime the other night and it struck me just how different our owners are compared to the Glazers. The Sheik and his representatives take an active interest in all things club related. They showed genuine concern when players were injured, they spoke at length about tactics, formations, and even the day-to-day running of the club. The entire atmosphere within the club is one of harmony and unison - the changing room when even Pep was raucously singing along with "You're top of the league" to Raz.
And how at a press conference when a journalist had a sly dig at Stones because it took him a while to settle. Pep said something along the lines of 'He is a better man than any of you'. I thought how fucking different to Maureen who was only to happy to throw his players under the bus.

The rags are in a very precarious state at the moment. This season could see an implosion never before witnessed in English football.

Hoping you are right, they can certainly count on my backing.

Their form for the final 9 games of last season read 8 points from a possible 27. Taken over a season that equates to around 34 points over 38 games.

Fingers crossed their form the last quarter of 2018/19 continues into next season, as it will be a thing of beauty to watch them completely unravel.

50 million for longstaff.
Please let that be true hes only played 9 games in the prem.
Life gets better.
I'm going to flick one over my thumb again

To play devils advocate, Foden has only played around 20 games and we wouldn’t sell him for 50mil......

36, so nearly double

Foden hasn’t played 36 Prem games, has he?

Regardless, whoever those ****s buy won’t be anywhere near as good and even on the off chance they were that fan they have as manger would quickly coach it out of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.