Welcome Rodri - Signing Confirmed

Thats taken out of context, it was a very complimentary article about is strengths just the one paragraph explaining he doesn't score many. Im all for pointing out any bbc bias but that wasn’t it.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48860805
It's the BBC and their usual diatribe. They are the sort of morons that would do an article on Ederson not scoring enough goals to fit their agenda.
Take Kante for example, a guy who the media have a wankfest over for being the best holding midfielder in the world. They don't bang on about him only scoring 14 goals in 255 games!. But no, this guy has signed for City so it's a free hit.
Glad I fucked the license fee off 8 years ago!

Another welcome signing , typical of classy purchases of ours , grounded, modest and likeable unlike anything at utd past , present or future, happy days.

It's the BBC and their usual diatribe. They are the sort of morons that would do an article on Ederson not scoring enough goals to fit their agenda.
Take Kante for example, a guy who the media have a wankfest over for being the best holding midfielder in the world. They don't bang on about him only scoring 14 goals in 255 games!. But no, this guy has signed for City so it's a free hit.
Glad I fucked the license fee off 8 years ago!
Not if you read it it’s not.

Why can't we expect a blistering start? his lack of goals is not at all relevant but they made a meal of it
No they didn’t, it was one paragraph in an article informing those that didn't know him what type of player he is. It wasn't even a negative it was just a fact. If I could be arsed I’d take 10 positive quotes in the same article and post them here. I cant be arsed but suggest anyone reads the whole thing and then see if it is meant in any negative way. Theres bias out there but sometimes some people try a little too hard to find it and take it out of context.

Really looking forward to seeing him. One position we really needed to get right and txixi and co have smashed it.

Even more exciting times blues!

No they didn’t, it was one paragraph in an article informing those that didn't know him what type of player he is. It wasn't even a negative it was just a fact. If I could be arsed I’d take 10 positive quotes in the same article and post them here. I cant be arsed but suggest anyone reads the whole thing and then see if it is meant in any negative way. Theres bias out there but sometimes some people try a little too hard to find it and take it out of context.
I've read the whole thing,why is his lack of goals sited as why we can't expect him to have a blistering start??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.