Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think City spend their time driving up the transfer fees for players like Pogba, Sanchez and Fred, to make them even more rich than they already are with the signing on fee.
If that's the case it didn't work out to well with VD at Liverpool.
Sanchez and Fred chose Utd over City simple as that whether it was due to more money doesn't really matter they chose Utd.
I think if City were deliberately driving up transfer fees most clubs would have got wise to it by now. City aren't the only club out there who doesn't like to be messed about.
This conspiracy theory about City driving up transfer fees for Utd is synonymous with the well worn "we didn't want him anyway."

I’ve read some shit on here over the years, but this could top the lot.

Hey I'm kind of with you.
So much Im gonna like you.
Rejection hurts and at times is hard to swallow.
mate dont like me. so your saying both those players turned city down and that city didn't walk away lol you really do talk shit when it comes to city but I think we all know on here that your not even a city fan your just on a piss take but carry on making a cock of yourself

But here's thing.
You can't articulate why, can you?

You’re definition of rejection is City pulling out from deals because they’re to expensive. You’ve spun it in a way that it’s a bad thing for City, and United have one on us because of that. Like fuck City were going to pay Sanchez £400000 p/w, all the reports suggested we walked away as soon as we had a sniff of United offering stupid money. Let’s hope they fall for it again and sign Maguire for £90m.

mate dont like me. so your saying both those players turned city down and that city didn't walk away lol you really do talk shit when it comes to city but I think we all know on here that your not even a city fan your just on a piss take but carry on making a cock of yourself

It's too obvious to respond with insults when struggling to frame your own rebuttal to a point of view. You must have learnt by now,im never ever going to bite.
If youd like to explain why City are never rejected by a player I'd be happy to hear it. If not I'm equally happy you regard me as being one of your mates.

He is better than Stones and stronger than Laporte . Is he as good as Vinny was -I'd say no . So until we replace the quality we had we are going backwards. VVD was the one we should have gone all out on.
Too much time in the Florida sun friend, Hodor is neither of those things despite his superior aerial ability. Van Dyke didn't want to come btw, he had the opportunity when at Celtic and turned us down, a pity but there it is.

Last edited:
You’re definition of rejection is City pulling out from deals because they’re to expensive. You’ve spun it in a way that it’s a bad thing for City, and United have one on us because of that. Like fuck City were going to pay Sanchez £400000 p/w, all the reports suggested we walked away as soon as we had a sniff of United offering stupid money. Let’s hope they fall for it again and sign Maguire for £90m.
Sanchez rejected are offer I fail to see how difficult that is to accept. City say here's 40 quid all in, his agent says utd are offering 500 quid in all in. City, say that weren't the deal he sign or we are off. Or just walk.
The player signs for Utd on 500 quid. What is their to frame or spin in that. The player has refused to sign.
It's a rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.