Blue moon meet up - July the 6th - 1pm . Rain bar - All rounds on Andy HInch

All top people out. Shame we don’t manage to get 30 to 40 out. Maybe one day.

Too many time wasters blud and they have not got a scooby-doo how much work goes on behind the scenes to pull off these inter-denominational jolly boys outings. They think it's all just all one big game and so the next time you have a list up I honestly think that if anyone cocks without a doctors fit note they should be sent to Coventry for at least a week. No half measures as these are real life's they are playing god with and not some bulletin board personas. Think before you post that's all I am saying and if you cant do that then at least meet them halfway ..

I bet you would all come if she put her name down : /

Last edited:
Some people don't turn up due to their posts on here.

I had two members come up to me at a meet-up, asking me if I knew who they were. It was obvious that they weren't fans of mine. The conversation got a bit heated as they noticed that I couldn't stop giggling.

Another member walked up, put his arm around me and told them to fuck off!

Was a good night.

I had two members come up to me at a meet-up, asking me if I knew who they were. It was obvious that they weren't fans of mine. The conversation got a bit heated as they noticed that I couldn't stop giggling.

Was a good night.

Were you wearing vibrating panties?

Was a good night.

I’d like to think no matter how big of a **** you think someone is on here people would be adult enough to not cause trouble in a bar over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.