Copa America 2019

With attacking fullbacks jesus will be great on the wings. Would also allow sane to go central more often.

Absolute heap of shite that penalty decision, just as bad that the ref went to VAR afterwards though. What could he have not seen the first time?

Do they have a player of the tournament award? If so surely Jesus is the front runner?

Ridiculous penalty decision , I don’t want games being decided by , whoever managed to shot the ball so hard , and If the defender flinches , and it bounces up and hits a fellow defenders arm , that is a penalty . I mean in this case the guy had fallen over , his arm went to the ground behind him and the ball hit his arm . Let’s have some common sense

Ridiculous penalty decision , I don’t want games being decided by , whoever managed to shot the ball so hard , and If the defender flinches , and it bounces up and hits a fellow defenders arm , that is a penalty . I mean in this case the guy had fallen over , his arm went to the ground behind him and the ball hit his arm . Let’s have some common sense

Common sense. Don't be daft. There's money to be made, here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.