Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i right in saying that if we sell Otto and bring in eiher Ake or MaGuire then it opens up a foreign spot for Cancelo with out having to release Danilo?

Am i right in saying that if we sell Otto and bring in eiher Ake or MaGuire then it opens up a foreign spot for Cancelo with out having to release Danilo?

It would but that would give us 3 rbs 3 lbs and only 2 cbs. Would be a very silly decision.

Walker and fern can play there so you never know.

Walker is extremely error prone at CB and Fern is wasted there for the most part. You're right its a possibility I just think the club would view it as a poor use of squad places and we're more likely to chin off Cancelo, especially now Juve are reportedly cooling on the idea of selling him.

For me, I'd say 3.
Hazard. Sanchez the first time. Sanchez the second time (when he moved To arsenal, although i never really beleived that we were in for him then). definately Not sanchez the third time. I know a few that would have loved VinDyke, again, i dont beleive we were truly ever properly in for him.

But agree with the sentiment and point overall, things have worked out well despite missing out on such targets.
We don't miss out.
We have certain defined and set principles and parameters that we adhere to in the interests of keeping a harmonious and motivated squad and dressing room, not to mention the fact that we don't allow agents to take the piss out of us. It's not working out bad so far IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.