TV Series

Strange Things, Season 3 - Enjoyed the first season very much, 2nd less so and 3rd season I couldn't even manage to get through half of the first episode. Sometimes it's better to just let an idea have a beginning and end without milking it to death

Made me think of an old HBO series I loved that only lasted 2 remarkable seasons - Carnivàle, highly recommended

It's probably not the best idea to judge an 8 episode series on about 25 minutes of the first episode. The story hasn't even begun at that point, To be fair, the first couple of episodes are a little bit focused on showing what's changed about the characters and Hawkins. My only criticism is that went on slightly too long. The pacing and story after that is bang on, though.

Stick with it, you won't feel like that at the end. It's the best of the three. Agree the 2nd wasn't as good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.