United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ve just arrived in Perth, apparently the city’s buildings which are lit up every night are going to be lit up red, Man U mania, and repeats of goals they scored in the long distant past, and that was just in the afternoon news round up...the next ten days are going to see something heavy thrown through my tv screen
Feel sorry for you !

A right back with less than 40 Ganesan experience and some winger from the division below. Let’s also say they get Maguire and a midfielder to replace Pogba. They’ve still got 6th or 7th written all over them
And none of their recent big money signings have improved their stability in order to progress. I think James and Wan Bissaka are potential good signings but time will tell. One thing is for certain and that is Solskjaer is under immediate pressure from the first game. If they don't start the season well and maintain consistency, we'll be adding to the SoS thread in piss taking glee: )

All those years the rags took the piss out of us and look at their smacked arse faces now. Lol.

They’ve just arrived in Perth, apparently the city’s buildings which are lit up every night are going to be lit up red, Man U mania, and repeats of goals they scored in the long distant past, and that was just in the afternoon news round up...the next ten days are going to see something heavy thrown through my tv screen

I’ve just watched the 6 o’clock news and feel liking vomiting.
This is gonna be a long , long 10 days I feel. Would have preferred a 10 day trip to Baghdad , Blackpool , Vladivostok or some other suitable shithole to escape this rag fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.