Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a footballing perspective, he's probably better off staying at Leicester if the only option is Man Utd. The prospects for Man Utd are on clear as OGS is still an unknown quantity. I don't think HM will agitate to leave LCFC for Man Utd.
As much as I agree, based on footballing perspective, he’s going to find it hard to turn down the stupid wages the scum will pay him. He’s prob on circa £100k per week at Leicester and no doubt the scum will pay him over double that.

From a footballing perspective, he's probably better off staying at Leicester if the only option is Man Utd. The prospects for Man Utd are on clear as OGS is still an unknown quantity. I don't think HM will agitate to leave LCFC for Man Utd.

As much as I agree, based on footballing perspective, he’s going to find it hard to turn down the stupid wages the scum will pay him. He’s prob on circa £100k per week at Leicester and no doubt the scum will pay him over double that.

Yeah turning down probably an £80m contract + the prestige of playing for one of the most known sports clubs in the world is a lot easier said than done - especially when you were playing for Hull in the Championship 3 years ago.

Plus when that's dangled in front of you, it's a lot easier to be optimistic about United's prospects and chances of being back in the CL and challenging for titles in 18 months time.

There's not a chance he'd turn United down if they were the only club to agree a fee with Leicester.

Yeah turning down probably an £80m contract + the prestige of playing for one of the most known sports clubs in the world is a lot easier said than done - especially when you were playing for Hull in the Championship 3 years ago.

Plus when that's dangled in front of you, it's a lot easier to be optimistic about United's prospects and chances of being back in the CL and challenging for titles in 18 months time.
Rodgers might be able to convince him to stay but it’ll be difficult.

I still think we may well get involved with this one, my guess is Maguire wants to play for us, and maybe the scum will go elsewhere.

I want to put this out to any firm listening: If you double my wages, I will be there tomorrow.

...if they agree a fee of course he'll go to United. I think we were probably out of this once a firm bid went in above 70.

I want to put this out to any firm listening: If you double my wages, I will be there tomorrow.

...if they agree a fee of course he'll go to United. I think we were probably out of this once a firm bid went in above 70.
Ah, but we are only relying on hearsay and “sky sources” that the scum have actually bid, who’s to say they are truly interested? All of this might just be bluster from Leicester leaks to try to up the price.

Ah, but we are only relying on hearsay and “sky sources” that the scum have actually bid, who’s to say they are truly interested? All of this might just be bluster from Leicester leaks to try to up the price.
I'm not super familiar with United journos, but I do know most of their fans consider these two guys reliable:

I'm not super familiar with United journos, but I do know most of their fans consider these two guys reliable:

Weren’t there supposed credible sources saying we’d matched the £70mil bid?

All I’m trying to say, anyway, is everything is pinch of salt in the transfer window, so much bullshit flying about that I wouldn’t trust anything to do with the scum one iota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.