United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to go and watch it in your city top and just laugh out loud every time a ball is passed.
I'll pay for your ticket :)

Haha , death wish or what! Thanks for the offer but stick it where the sun don’t shine.

I was talking to one of my Aussie mates the other day about this game.
I’m forecasting crowd trouble at this one.

Haha , death wish or what! Thanks for the offer but stick it where the sun don’t shine.

I was talking to one of my Aussie mates the other day about this game.
I’m forecasting crowd trouble at this one.
United fans turning on Ole after Leeds field an Under21 side and take the piss by being 4-0 up against a ‘full strength ‘ united at half time?

Saw an article in today's MUEN which said that the rags were a long way behind us.
I immediately thought of the opening lines in a famous science fiction film series:

"A long time ago
In a galaxy far, far away"

They're not even in the same universe, let alone galaxy, in terms of the foot/hoofball produced.

Saw an article in today's MUEN which said that the rags were a long way behind us.
I immediately thought of the opening lines in a famous science fiction film series:

"A long time ago
In a galaxy far, far away"

They're not even in the same universe, let alone galaxy, in terms of the foot/hoofball produced.

Lost in Space seems more fitting.

Now that's just a downright lie. It's well known that the rags' period of 'transition' is well and truly over. They're now going through a 'rebuild'.

(Seriously, that's what rags are now saying).

So they've transition from runners up to dogshit and are now entering a rebuild phase? Its hard t keep up with the media narrative.
De Gea - £350,000 per week.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.

That is all.

Hopefully my maths isn't as bad as the 5-6m a year guy but 350k a week for 5 years is £91m,

£18.2m a season in wages on a keeper!

Ed is a fucking genius ensuring mediocrity on the pitch and a nice rolling income for the Glazer legacy off it whilst clearing their debt at an average of 6m a year. I personally loved the fact some the PIK they issued worth brought by an investment company with a Glazer as a director. When it comes to milking the lemmings without a conscience the guys sheer audacity is top drawer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.