Talksport

I don’t listen to talkSPORT, I don’t watch Sky Sports News, I don’t read newspapers, I don’t read Twitter, I don’t read any comments sections on YouTube or Instagram, I’m usually at the game so I don’t watch the punditry on our games and I record MOTD and fast forward the punditry on there.

I think it’s nicer, more enjoyable and more laidback not exposing myself to any of it.

Some of my mates who are bang into all that shit are in a constant state of annoyance and paranoia. They start to not enjoy following City when they expose themselves to all the bollocks.
The match day threads here are worse than all of the above!

it could be so much more,imagine a radio station that had great programmes on it about footy with guests from the football world,coaches doing interviews,players ,it would be a massive hit,instead we get radios version of THE SUN, im sure they would generate more listeners and clicks if it was a high class footy station`rather than a shockjock station

My Mrs is genuinely intelligent, articulate, has a photographic memory, etc, but listens to Talk Shite at home, in work, and in the car. I don’t get it. :-/ And apparently She say’s She never get’s wound up by Talk Shite. Strange! But I love Her, and She’s a season ticket holder, so I have to believe Her.

Talkshite doesn't wind me up at all. When you compare it to successive bluemoon threads, where numerous posters
it could be so much more,imagine a radio station that had great programmes on it about footy with guests from the football world,coaches doing interviews,players ,it would be a massive hit,instead we get radios version of THE SUN, im sure they would generate more listeners and clicks if it was a high class footy station`rather than a shockjock station

There is the conundrum. Many ex coaches and footballers are already on . They are the issue, Brazil, Saunders, Merson.... footballers, at least all the ones who have lost all their money so are forced to work on Sky or talkshite

In practicality how would you produce high quality football shows ? Would be great if possible .

Talkshite doesn't wind me up at all. When you compare it to successive bluemoon threads, where numerous posters

There is the conundrum. Many ex coaches and footballers are already on . They are the issue, Brazil, Saunders, Merson.... footballers, at least all the ones who have lost all their money so are forced to work on Sky or talkshite

In practicality how would you produce high quality football shows ? Would be great if possible .
Listen to the Monday Night Club on 5Live, it's very good usually.

Hawsby and Jacobs is bearable.

All things are relative. Their show is shoe-horned in between Jim "my sources tell me" Shite, one of the biggest blow-hards ever to put gob to microphone, in the morning, and half-a-brain Gough at tea time. A dog turd would look attractive sandwiched between those two lemon heads.

Listen to the Monday Night Club on 5Live, it's very good usually.

I agree, and there are certain Talk sport shows which are ok. But to get a whole station to that level would be tough.

What would the drunken, drink driving, drug taking lot they employ now, do with their time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.