Buying City centre property

Rapidly becoming one big airport car park .

Same thing happened in Wythy until the cars started getting vandalised and broken into, some car park gangs are making a fortune out of dumping cars all over the estate and Heald Green. Takes the council ages to do anything about it.

even bigger if it wasn't for the local community ,they are trying to build another multi storey carpark right on the corner of finney lane and style road

It's out of control, I was over there yesterday and I couldn't believe how much it's changed in such a short space of time.

Same thing happened in Wythy until the cars started getting vandalised and broken into, some car park gangs are making a fortune out of dumping cars all over the estate and Heald Green. Takes the council ages to do anything about it.

Yeah it's a problem that's not going away anytime soon mate.
All the green space around the airport is disappearing fast and it's becoming ugly.

Yeah it's a problem that's not going away anytime soon mate.
All the green space around the airport is disappearing fast and it's becoming ugly.

Yep I'm planning on moving away next year more Northwich surroundings, the Tudor pub in Wythy was knocked down and the guy is trying to sell 3 bed houses for 275K madness.

Yep I'm planning on moving away next year more Northwich surroundings, the Tudor pub in Wythy was knocked down and the guy is trying to sell 3 bed houses for 275K madness.
The Portway is probably going the same way now its closed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.