Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

I automatically retweet dog pics/videos . C'mon I can't keep my feed static...I tweet about all sorts of stuff...most of them are silly

Agree. I'm just one voice in a crowd, there are some more amazing voices out there and more are needed. Also IMHO the club needs to really up it's PR game and kick out Rob Harris and his bent cronies our of our pressers. An AP reporter getting kicked out for (alleged) misinformation and bias would shine a harsh light on the bias (and on us but at some moments I don't think coverage can get worse).

Also I am thoroughly undeserving of a separate thread...can we move the convo to the media thread? Thanks :))
wasn't a go at you , more of a go at myself because I didn't know what to do to navigate to the part I wanted to read ,your lordshipness :)

I automatically retweet dog pics/videos . C'mon I can't keep my feed static...I tweet about all sorts of stuff...most of them are silly

Agree. I'm just one voice in a crowd, there are some more amazing voices out there and more are needed. Also IMHO the club needs to really up it's PR game and kick out Rob Harris and his bent cronies our of our pressers. An AP reporter getting kicked out for (alleged) misinformation and bias would shine a harsh light on the bias (and on us but at some moments I don't think coverage can get worse).

Also I am thoroughly undeserving of a separate thread...can we move the convo to the media thread? Thanks :))
There are a lot of so called journo's who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our club. They continue to turn up week-in-week-out and trough the free food and drink that the club kindly provide for them, and still have the cheek to write spiteful, borderline slanderous bile for their newspapers and social media feeds.

I really wouldn't mind if they slagged us off for playing sh*te if we deserved it (remember how sports journalist used to be fair and honest), but half of them have their hack job written before the game.

It's just nice to have someone who knows their sh*t enough to be able to take these clowns to task without having to resort to petty name calling.

didn't take it the wrong way your greatness :)

the great rabin twice quoted my post ,from now on I shall be known as

peace frog friend of rabin, :)

giphy.gif
needy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.