Matthijs de Ligt

according to his fat fuck of an agent he has agreed term with Juve...for the price ajax are asking for (which is way under what is wanted for maguire) i do wonder why we arent after him....?

is it his agent?
Is it something about the player?
Something to do with nymbers of HG pkayers etc
Wages being demanded....???

All fair enough of course but wonder what it is?
Is he really that good? At times looks very good but at others looks big, naive and very flat footed.

Is he really that good? At times looks very good but at others looks big, naive and very flat footed.
Can he not be all those things? He is only 19 years old, he's not the finished article quite yet, but he's still very good, one of the best of his generation. He would be a wonderful signing for Pep.
(You do wonder if Juve are privately briefing prospective recruits they hope to have Pep in the future, after us?)

Can he not be all those things? He is only 19 years old, he's not the finished article quite yet, but he's still very good, one of the best of his generation. He would be a wonderful signing for Pep.
(You do wonder if Juve are privately briefing prospective recruits they hope to have Pep in the future, after us?)
Remember Tommy Caton (RIP) when he started with us in his late teens he looked absolute top quality, got a big money move to Arsenal but never kicked on.

Well yes I hope he'll learn and improve given that he's 19, he's not the finished article. The less we spend on him the better of course. By the look of things, we'll end up paying less than what United will spend on Maguire, so I'll take it.

Or, you know, we might actually want to sign good players for ourselves ;) We do have a new coach who is quite different from Allegri.

I can appreciate why we've not gone in for him due to his wage demands and all, but sky sports are reporting a deal is on the cards for 59 Million euros.. for a player of his quality in todays market, what a steal. I'd love him at City, one of the best CB's in europe, and hes only a kid.

and Leicester want 80 Million for slabhead!

Raiola pocketed over €40m for the Pogba deal. The amount Ajax will receive in tranfer fee will be some way short of the price the buying club actually pays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.